- Salary: $85000 - $105000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: High School Diploma
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: No Telecommute
Role Value Proposition:
This role serves as a key member of the data security team, within Information Security, focused on ensuring that MetLife’s data is protected from compromise or misuse. This role will help ensure that MetLife has the right strategies, processes, preventative and detective controls in place, while also ensuring that daily monitoring and alerts are managed.
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Data discovery / classification
- Digital rights management
- Requirements Documentation
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in an information security role
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention, database security, and/or cloud security technologies
- Strong record of success in supporting large scale programs, preferably in a global organization.
- Accomplished change management leader, able to operate effectively in a highly matrix environment.
- Strong ability to communicate to stakeholders with various levels of expertise
- Industry recognized information security certification
- BA/BS in related field
- ForcePoint / WebSense, Symantec DLP, McAfee DLP, Digital Guardian