Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve
We are the architects of PayFit´s success
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
About the role:
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Security Team as a Security Compliance Apprentice!
We need to increase our bandwidth in the security compliance team to help maintain the ISMS and ensure a security framework is inside every process at Payfit. Inside this team, we are responsible to maintain the ISO 27001 certification and we are looking to improve our Information security awareness capabilities.
You will work collaboratively with several teams across the organization and play a key role in testing adherence to Payfit policies.
We're so far 21 in the security team, divided in Security Compliance, Corporate IT & Security and Security Monitoring & Resilience.
Being part of the Compliance team your mission will include:
- Help maintaining the ISMS system by following up findings from previous audits.
- Collect information for generating and communicating responses to customer due diligence requests and questionnaires.
- Assist in the development of security plans and procedures for safeguarding information - Assist in a holistic security awareness program focused to different roles within Payfit .
This job has been tailored for you if:
- You have a strong appetite for cyber security vision.
- You are willing to learn how to create, implement, maintain, monitor and/or enforce a security awareness program.
- You understand the basic principles of enterprise risk management (threat management, vulnerability management, and risk treatment).
- You speak English fluently, French will be a plus, and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
It would be great if you also:
- Have the ability to address a complicated subject and simplify it to reach a broader audience.
- Have strong desire and vision for continuous improvement.
- Are able to identify and make process and procedure improvement recommendations.
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
1️. Discovery call interview with Yulia, Talent Acquisition Specialist ( 30’)
2️. Meeting with Ugiomo, Security Compliance Analyst (45´)
3️. Meeting with Ivan, Security Compliance Manager (30’)
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that to produce your best work and to be fulfilled, you should be free to choose what working arrangements suit you best. You can work from anywhere in France, with a face-to-face meeting in our Paris office at least once a month.
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills every day with the support of our company.
Health promotion: A Gym at our Paris office and a GymLib subscription with a preferential rate. 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka.Care.
Health Insurance: Mutuelle Henner (60% covered by PayFit).
Meals: A restaurant card with our partner Swile .
Transportation: 50 % of public transportation card covered by PayFit .
Work equipment: a MacBook as our standard working tool.
Time off: 5 weeks of holidays + RTT.
All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process.