· Conducting tests on applications and networks: Design and conduct tests to break into networks, computer systems, and web-based applications to look for vulnerabilities. This includes penetration tests, red team tests, vulnerability assessments, web application assessments, and more.
· Social engineering tests: Conduct remote and onsite assessments of the "human firewall," using phishing, phone, and physical methods.
· Security assessments: Conduct security, network, and cloud assessments to evaluate how well an organization's system conforms to a set of established criteria. This will help pinpoint ways that attackers could exploit weaknesses in security systems.
· Writing security assessment reports: While conducting your research and tests, you will have to document your findings, write security reports, and discuss solutions with IT and management teams. Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk.
· Innovation: Cybersecurity is constantly changing. A key part of your role is innovating new methods of penetration testing, keeping existing services up-to-date, and developing new penetration testing services.
· Automating and increasing efficiency: Support team efforts to leverage tools and develop effective processes for automating components of testing and report generation.
· 2-3 years Experience - Web application and Network testing
· Familiarity with vulnerability scanning, discovery, and remediation
· Strong Unix Command-line skills
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Strong understanding of Windows and Active Directory
· Experience in Social engineering, coding proficiency, and code review
· Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
· Consulting experience
- Salary: $90000 - $110000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided