Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
The risk department controls everything risk-related, including secure information and applications. We collaborate to develop scripts and security automation tools to enhance application security testing processes, perform application security scans using SAST/DAST tools, ensure that mobile/desktop applications are sufficiently tested, and assist with internal and external audits.
What You Will DoUnderstand and conduct red team assessments against internal, public-facing, and cloud assets for Nord Security products;Create detailed engagement plans, execute operations, and emulate adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs);Incorporate current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research;Thoroughly documenting timelines, attack paths, findings/gaps, and recommendations;Collaborate with service/systems owners, Group Security, SOC, and management layer to influence, prioritize, and drive the resolution of discovered security findings;Identify complex security vulnerabilities and build exploits.
What We ExpectBachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 5+ years of professional experience in cyber security or related field;Experience working on a remotely distributed team;Ability to translate complex findings into interpretable and simple outputs;Analytic sharpness and ability to think like a threat actor or attacker;Good knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK frameworkIntermediate knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages;Extending or modifying exploits, shellcode, or exploit tools;Understanding of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and Powershell;Technical knowledge of systems in a multi-tenant, cloud environment;Effective written and verbal communication skills.
What We OfferAccess to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;Salary. We are open to discussing salaries based on your skills.
What We Offer
• Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
• Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
• Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
• Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
• Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
• Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
• Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
• Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.