Your primary focus for this position is to analyze the web traffic coming through our customer’s endpoints, detect attack patterns, and funnel the attackers through appropriate channels to ultimately bankrupt their efforts in attacking our customers. This position is a customer support/escalation role. You will work closely with our Technical Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, Data Scientists, etc. to provide an amazing customer experience, as well as prevent different fraud attacks across many industries. You will get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention.
- Analyze web traffic patterns on critical endpoints (login, account creation, etc..)
- Collect and interpret data to differentiate legitimate vs. suspicious traffic
- Identify attack signature with high accuracy, apply the most effective challenge strategy and anticipate the attacker's next move
- Define new data collection and analysis processes to more efficiently detect attack patterns
- Report results back to the relevant members of the business (technical account managers, other Arkose staff or client staff)
- Develop and deliver customer-facing reports
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Collaborate with internal organizations on projects and initiatives
- Identify and document process improvements
- Take part in the on call rotation to support off hours escalation
- 3+ years of Data or Support Analyst experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- Customer support and escalation experience
- Strong understand of information security
- Previous experience supporting web security product to protect against bots, fraud or abuse
- Ability to quickly learn and support new technologies
- Self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong Python scripting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing to learn, research and teach others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, customer focus and winning attitude!
Nice to Haves
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics Degree or Equivalent
Why Arkose Labs?
The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup with pioneering technology built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day.
The chance to work with some of the biggest names in the market such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio and Minecraft.
You will be a part of a diverse and high performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.
We offer a stipend for our employees to set up a home office.
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided