Title:Role – SOC - Izoolabs - Security Engineer
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
· 1+ years of Information Security / Cybersecurity experience.
· Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring.
· Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA), process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives and mitigate threats.
· Act as a point of escalation for Level-1 SOC security analysts in support of information security investigations to provide guidance and oversight on incident resolution and containment techniques. - Experience in threat Intelligence platform (Cyble Deep & Dark). brand Protection (IZOOlogic) or similar Threat Intel platforms, Anti phishing, Anti Malware etc,
· Need to monitor all the mails , alerts, alarms, sending reports, Phishing mails, iZOOlogic incidents, Firewall Approvals, updating all the trackers, raise the ticket in Snow service now
Desired Skills And Certifications
• Experience networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture.
• Hold at least one relevant industry certifications (GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.)
• Understanding of SIEM tools such as Qradar, Splunk, , etc.
• Experience building and maintaining a high performance team of analysts.
• Expertise with industry standard frameworks (ATT&CK, MITRE, ISO, NIST, PCI).
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
● Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
● Understanding of Technology and User Experience
● Love for simplifying
● Growth Mindset
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us
· Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
· You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
· You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
· We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided