XOR Security is currently seeking talented CyberARK Architect for an exciting position
supporting one of our premier clients. Our project is aimed at establishing cutting edge
techniques implementing and supporting the Enterprise Privilege Vault Management System
(EPVM) Platform. This position will be responsible for overseeing the design, deployment and
configuration and maintenance of CyberARK PIM Suite in an enterprise environment.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with designing and implementing all phases
of the CyberArk deployment. In addition, the candidate should have an in-depth understanding
of networks and be able to perform the installation, configuration, tuning, orchestration capacity
planning and administration of a CyberArk implementation. The candidate will implement
network and administrative best practices in order to develop configure and maintain the
CyberArk PIM Suite.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to provisioning for Secure Document Vault
(secure repository and sharing infrastructure), Enterprise Password Vault (Privileged Accounts at
OS and DB levels), Privileged Session Manager-PSM (Control and monitor privileged accesses),
discovery and Analysis tool. Responsible for privileged user account administration of various
Windows and *NIX accounts using CyberARK components integrating various platforms with
CyberARK, such as different LDAP providers, Windows Servers, *NIX servers, databases and
networking devices. The ideal candidate will be skilled in Windows and *NIX administration,
account management, and enterprise administration.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should have experience in administering both a Microsoft and
Linux environment. The associated duties will include the configuration, tuning, scripting and
orchestration of Microsoft server platform, Linux Server platforms including Active Directory.
The candidate should be able to coordinate engineering and analysis efforts between network,
operations and management teams to resolve any issues with the CyberARK PIM Suite. The
candidate must have a strong understanding of networking, and system
administration. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable interacting with all levels of
an engineering team.
Location: On site 2 - 3 times a week.
Washington D.C., USA
• An industry technical certification such as: CyberARK Level 4 (Guardian), CyberARK
Level 3 (Sentry), CyberARK Level 2 (Defender), CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, MCSE
• Experience with: CyberARK PIM Suite, Active Directory, Cisco IOS, MS Server, Linux.
• Experience with deployment and documentation of enterprise project management and
change management processes.
• Ability to identify solutions to potential network issues / embrace network simplification
and strengthened security
• Lead problem management and root cause analysis discussions with fellow network
engineers, security engineers and analysts
• Draft technical requirements, configuration management, and planning documentation
• Ten Years experience in Information Technology.
• Understanding of command line scripting and implementation. (e.g., Python, Powershell)
• Strong understanding of networking. (TCP Flags, TCP Handshake, certificates)
• String understanding of cloud computing (Azure, AWS)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage
from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Salary: $170000 - $190000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: Travel 25
- Telework: Partial Telecommute