Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
Dragos is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing team! You will work with other designers and engineers on UX assets such as personas, wireframes, and mockups, as well as on our design system components. This role is perfect for someone who is experienced in either UX or UI design and would like the flexibility to do both. We are looking for someone organized, self-motivated, and good with feedback and critique.
- Research interaction design and technology trends to provide direction and solutions
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes using Figma
- Work collaboratively to refine designs based on user feedback and market research
- Understand and advocate for best practices and design principles for usability and accessibility
- Participate in the UX discovery process
- Execute research plans, including task analyses, usability tests, and field studies
- Help build and maintain our design system and guide its evolution to the next level
- Define and refine the information architecture for our products
- 2+ years of experience in a UX, UI, information architecture, or related field
- Strong communication skills with email, Slack, Zoom - we're a distributed team!
- Experience designing applications, from consumer-facing to internal tools
- Experience or curiosity with agile and lean philosophies
- Experience with responsive design
- Base Salary: $115,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $205,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.
$115000 - $115000