Fiserv is looking for an identity and access management security expert to take a lead role in driving the maturity and modernization of the IAM security program managing many millions of identities across the entire financial services industry. This Cybersecurity Architect role will design solutions to ensure the security of employee, client, and customer identities for a global financial technology leader. The scope encompasses strategy for authentication and authorization, secrets management, privilege management, and application and infrastructure integrations with those solutions. Candidates should have a strong understanding and experience with Zero Trust & Identity Fabric and understand how they can be used to enhance security, along with knowledge of password-less and adaptive authentication and how they can be leveraged to enhance both the user experience and security.
The role will involve working with the business leaders and stakeholders across the enterprise to understand the business needs and the anticipated threats against the organization. The position will be responsible for Cybersecurity risk identification, assessment, and evaluation of projects across the enterprise and collaborate with stakeholders to address risks. Candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to be successful.
Candidate will need to be proficient in all areas of information security and familiar with payment card industry (PCI) regulations. Architect position will work closely with local technology experts to assist in solution architecture. Position will also need to work with risk managers to identify and document ongoing security risks and assist with remediation planning.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
8+ yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience. Expert with multiple application development languages and tools. Possesses broad based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise, and industry. Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
· Broad knowledge of IT disciplines and how to secure them.
· Knowledge of concepts, philosophies, and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
· Identity and access management, encryption, vulnerability discovery/management, and systems security.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a Cyber Security or Architecture related role.
· Able to function independently and perform multiple functions and duties with minimal supervision or guidance. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· CISSP certification a major plus.
· Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Experience in the payments industry a plus.
· Knowledge of AWS and/or Cloud Technologies, AWS/GCP architect certifications preferred.
· Experience with password-less and adaptive authentication a major plus
Candidate can work out of any of the following locations: Berkeley Heights, NJ , Columbus OH, or Alpharetta, GA
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided